Sunday, July 7, 2013

I am grateful

A simple conversation can have a profound effect on an individual.  They say the tongue is a powerful weapon, for evil or for good; they speak truth. 

And so today I must thank you for bolstering my spirits. 

I hope you will not view me in so negative a light as you might.  I may have played the role of the devil's advocate, but I do not believe all that you may think.  I simply needed to hear what you would say to such opposition. 

Too often of late have I seen the representation of those like us as hateful and foolish.  Even though I know deep down that most of us are not that way, I've seen enough personally to disgust and anger me.  You remind me of what it is like to be surrounded with love rather than hate. 

So thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment